Call 559-642-2597 to order
The Quilter 10 inch Mach 2 combo is the choice for those looking for a more vintage, "chewier," and "rounder" sound. A smart compromise between the light weight of the 8 and the heavier weight of the 12, the 10 inch features a very potent Celestion G-10 Vintage driver. (Weight 21 pounds.) In our sealed enclosure, the 10 inch Celestion delivers warm and beautiful mids with a deep and resonant low end articulation. Best for electric instruments, especially when they are overly bright, the 10 inch delivers warm and uncompromising tone. If you already have a 10 inch speaker that you love, or if you are used to the sound of a 10 inch, this is your amp. Combine this with our 12" extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoor gigs without a PA system.
All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
User Profile: You are a musician that plays electric and wants beautiful warm mid range with a taming of the highest frequencies. • You have a guitar that tends to be overly bright or a hollow body that enjoys resonant and warm mids without so much feedback. • You want more power than an 8 inch speaker and won't use as a portable PA. • You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: This is the second lightest of our combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."